Board of Advisors
Over the years, House of Hope Wichita has enjoyed relationships with many outstanding business and professional leaders in the community. These individuals have offered their time and expertise to the organization, as well as their implicit endorsement, to make House of Hope Wichita what it is today. The current Board of Advisors includes the following men and women:
- Dr. Kerri Meyer, Pediatrician specializing in Adolescents, KU School of Medicine, Wichita, KS
- Joe Voss, Pastor and Insurance Agent, Farmers Insurance, Wichita, KS
- Nancy Koftan, Quality Control, Via Christi Hospital, Wichita, KS
- Nancy Martin, Administrator, Emergency Services P.A., Nancy has served on many Foundation Boards and is an area expert in the area of governance.
- Kevin Smith , Attorney, Ace Law Firm, Wichita, KS